December 17, 2021
IPIC 5th Edition
IPOPI is pleased to announce that over 130 abstracts for poster presentations at IPIC 5th edition were submitted!
Topics for abstracts submission included:
- PID and respiratory issues
- PID and allergies
- Gastrointestinal and hepatic manifestations in PIDs
- Genetic diagnosis of PID
- Malignancy spectrum of PID
- Autoimmunity and autoinflammation manifestations in PIDs
- PID treatment advances
- Curative therapies for PID
- Newborn screening
- Other PID topics
- Patient support
The 3 best posters will receive an award, comprising a certificate and a grant, as well as the opportunity to give an oral presentation of their posters in a dedicated congress session.
– Early bird registration extended!
Our deadline for early bird registration has now been extended to the 9th of January 2022! If you haven’t registered yet, you can still benefit from the early bird rate. Don’t miss it!
– Travel Grant submission for junior doctors will be extended!
IPOPI is offering 20 travel grants to junior doctors wishing to attend IPIC 5th Edition.
December 17th was the deadline to send a short motivation letter on why you should receive a travel grant: Good News! IPOPI decided to extend this deadline until the 15th of January 2022.
You still have a chance to send yours! Please find more details in our IPIC website.